Living a More Meaningful Life Feels high spirits

"Fight! Fight Hard! And Keep Smiling" that the words always remind me to live my life everyday.

I often see my friends who are already lackluster morning, wah gmana si ni, pagi2 cupu spirit ah dah gak wkaka So I thought to share a bit of information on how to maintain the spirit or build excitement.

Spirit through the day it is very important my friends. The spirit in the morning will determine your life for one day. Maybe there are a few of my friends who saw me always the spirit, be it on campus, in business, at home, or anywhere else. Here's what I do to keep the spirit:

1. Always do this every morning wake

It's one of the tips that I got at the seminar months yesterday (11/2011)

So gini Tips: After waking up in the morning, I did not immediately get up, but close your eyes first, raise your hand, make a fist, and said (in the liver is fine): God thank you because I've been given health and this morning can wake up with fresh (not tapi papa yesterday's exhausted begadang wkakak), thanks for giving me all the best, lah aids these days and cheerful spirit and find something new today, O Lord keep my spirits. (Can my friend mods necessary) if already completed immediately say whoops shouted: SEMANGATTTT! and wake up!
That's what I did my friends, It helps you know!

2. Before doing activities during the day, I always do this:
I always start the day with a meal my friends, heheh. Food is essential friend ", membut play a huge role in our spirit. If not eating will definitely sluggish, lethargic and cupu wkakk. So eat first ya heheh

3. Take vitamin C
I always berberkal vitamin C in this case I use the CDR (not to mention brand papa). I've compared friend "CDR when I drink I become more enthusiastic than ever that only the spirit aja hehe.

4. Always think POSITIVE
I think that no 4 inillah which plays an important role in maintaining the spirit and ceriaku in every day. I do not know why that positive thinking, all the more so beautiful, happy and smiling. Examples wrote us see the Spongebob, he always think positive, always happy and joyful life. Tapi him a lot of teasing, dikerjain, put to work, he always think positive, and always happy of course. So positive that my friend should THINK Antara.

5. Have something that makes you spirit

Find the one activity that makes your day feel more excited, for example, find a sport that you enjoy. If I still love Sports Parkour.

6. Family
The family is my greatest spirit. I want to make my parents happy. I never directly see how my father working directly on the project, heat-panasan, dirty-muck. So I have passion for success faster in the plan membyat my parents do not need to suffer anymore nyari money! Let's look back at our parents, how difficult to make money. Let the spirit of sekarnang!

7. People special

Heheh tips for that already have a girlfriend, I always remind my girlfriend to constantly remind and encourage me as well as I was to him. So at the moment I am not a spirit he must admonish and encourage me hehe


8. Create words jargon
So I am here to bring jargon "Fight! Fight Hard! And Keep Smiling", at least the words always remind me sob.

9. Pray to God S.W.T
These tips must last, should always pray and ask given the high spirits ok.